Our products tell a story of craftsmanship in design, quality, and ethical production. It is our mission to have a long -lasting impact on our artisans by supporting their products distribution, while minimizing our carbon footprint. Each piece takes hours of handwork and requires dedication to detail. The process to make high quality, handmade pieces can be tedious, however it results in beautiful, charming pieces that are made to last. Due to the traditional construction of each item, slight variations are expected. This is what makes each item so special and unique!
- Please refer to instructions located in your package for full set up instructions
- Spot clean with mild, soapy water & avoid any harsh chemicals
- Secure the umbrella with a commercial base that weighs a minimum of 100lbs.
- Collapse and store safely when not in use, especially when windy & during extreme weather conditions
- You will need to break in your rattan chair simply using it. The rattan is tightly handwoven to ensure quality within its design. Once broken in, the overall construction will not change.
- Lay flat during travel.
- Avoid harsh chemicals and oils
- Wipe with clean, damp cloth after use and shake out any sand or debris
- To maintain the cleanliness of the cotton strap, we recommend using a spot cleaner by The Laundress. Avoid getting the vegan leather portion wet
- When not in use and store in a cool, dark place
- If your basket is bent, lightly spray with water and reshape to your liking
- Basket should be semi-wet, ensure to keep other materials dry
- Mold basket by pushing out each side. Reshaping does not affect the strength, it can be reshaped as many times needed!
- Leave out to dry in direct sunlight or under a fan